Sunday, July 27, 2014

Papina's Otaku Life Update #3: Never Enough Corpse Party

I finally got myself to watch Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. I read the manga before, and the anime still portrays the scenes as hilariously as the manga. Oh gosh. My stomach hurts from laughing. This series has tons of really unique characters (I have no better term for them) who make you facepalm a lot.

And now,... more Corpse Party stuff because I love the series a lot:

Everybody Loves Yoshiki
Drama CD


If you're a Corpse Party fan, you should definitely listen to this. It's so hilarious! XD The story is just as the title goes... everybody looooves Yoshiki.

It's a little late, but I started playing Corpse Party -THE ANTHOLOGY- Sachiko's Game of Love ♥ Hysteric Birthday 2U. I'll post up my reactions review about it soon. It's been a really hilarious game so far.

All the hype for Corpse Party: Blood Drive is still going on in the Corpse Party community. Unfortunately, I didn't order the game cause I don't have a vita. Ugh. Well, I'll be patient and just wait. (Though I already spoiled myself from watching live streams of the game. Ehe. But they button mashed through the conversations, so I didn't pick up what they were really about.)

Ahh.. I wonder when will Gatchaman Crowds Season 2 will be be released.

No comments: