Monday, July 21, 2014

Papina's Otaku Life Update #2: Awkward Moments

That awkward moment when you find out that crazy antagonist guy who kisses dudes from Gatchaman Crowds is voiced by Mamoru Miyano, who's this pop idol. (He also voiced Tokiya from Uta no Prince-sama)



I was at a restaurant with my friends when one of them suggested this drama CD to me. As I listened, I immediately recognized the voice. "MOCHIDA?!" ヘ(。□°)ヘ *imagination totally ruined* Derm it. Now I end up imagining Mochida Satoshi from Corpse Party whenever I listen to any drama CD voiced by Shimono Hiro. (。┰ω┰。)

Another awkward moment... but not anything anime related. I was at my friend Alis's place with my other friend Toru. As we were waiting for our other friend to arrive, Toru and I decided to go borrow Alis' prop swords and ambush our friend at the elevator. Toru was supposed to hold her hostage, then I appear declaring that I'm a warrior of justice (or something like that) and we have a short sword fight where I end up stabbing Toru. AND SO... we waited for our target to arrive. Once the elevator doors opened, Toru rushed in...!!! And...... *moment of silence* ........IT WAS ALIS' MOM!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ WHYY?!


No comments: