Sunday, July 20, 2014

Papina's Otaku Life Update #1: GATCHA MAAAAN!

I always ask myself nowadays: Where am I going with my life?
... but I'm not about to go on a rant on my personal life.

Instead, I want to talk about this anime I just watched because it's on my mind. I don't care if this is a blog for games, just let me off this once (or twice or thrice if I do it again in the future). Anyway, I was browsing through screenshots of stuff when I found a picture of Sugane from Gatchaman Crowds. I got intrigued, so I watched it... and now I love the show. GATCHA MAAAN!    (\˳˘ ɜ˘)˳ ♬♪♫


I really like the heroine, Hajime. She's so happy, playful, and carefree. She's extremely optimistic... even if the city just got burned down by aliens. I wish I had as much energy as her. I'm more like Utsutsu, the green-haired girl in the bikini who always looks sleepy.

I'm not into mecha animes. I think this is the first one that I actually really liked. This anime provided several perspectives on helping people, cooperation, and being happy. I got drawn by the whole "ideal world where everyone works together to help people in need through this social media called GALAX".

I totally ship Sugane and Hajime. lolol


Rui (guy with black hair and red glasses) is also so adorable! (●♡∀♡) He always cross-dresses when he goes out but he still looks adorable as a girl too! (´∀`)♡ Kyaa~ Megane!

Now that I finished watching this series, I'm back to playing Dreaming Mary and Brothers' Conflict Brilliant Blue. I need to redo the Bro Con game cause I missed an important event in Azusa's route. OTL Yeah. Maybe it's a good idea to follow a walkthrough for this one.

Gatcha! (*^▽^)/

No comments: