Saturday, August 2, 2014

[Translation] Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient Chapter 1

I dropped the translation for this game when I found out Memories of Fear is working on it. I'm pretty sure they'd make a better English translation, so... yeah. I'll just post up the stuff I managed to translate over here while the translated game isn't released yet.

If you want the partially translated maps, please PM me or leave a comment.

Note: While looking through the game script, there's a narration there that isn't displayed in the actual game. I just translated those too. I'll place them in italic so they can be identified. I won't add in the usual "The door is locked" and short translated stuff in this post.

*Warning: Spoilers ahead*

Major Cutscenes

First Scene:

Inside the dimly lit room, the message tone of a cellphone resounds。
A person typing on a keyboard opened his mail box、,the e-mails received lined up in a row。
All of their subjects were、,『Spiritual Investigator・*****'s Spiritual World Correspondence:Consultation Form』。
The man with short black hair sighed and turned his head towards one of the room's corners。

Man: A lot came in. What do I do with this……?

He was obviously troubled but he spoke in a gentle and worried tone。
Light from the window illuminated the room's corner. There was a woman who didn't, move an inch。Her eyes were focused on a white cardigan、while his eyes were focused on her。He sensed no purposeful effort。She was like a plant underneath the sunlight。

Man: ……Now、why don't we close the window? You might catch a cold、Shinozaki――。

First time reaching the main entrance:

It can't be helped that Ayame has to check every room in each floor and return to the lobby.
...while the lobby's lights start to flicker。

Ayame:! ……please wait! Stop……!
Hoping is futile. Eventually, the lights go out. It becomes pitch black.

Ayame: Uugh……
As her misfortune continues, she unintentionally cries and feels angry at the same time

Ayame:! Ah……
Ayame:! Ah……
And she senses an uncomfortable feeling between her legs。

Ayame:……I soiled my clothes again……
Ayame's eyes were downcast。

She is unable to endure it with the anaesthesia making her muscles relaxed。
She was unaware that she lost control of her bladder。
Ayame: Uuugh……I'm sorry……,Stupid me……getting mad at a person from this hospital,
Ayame: If I'm able to do it、I'll have to clean this mess up after……
She proceeds to half run stealthily through the lobby.

Ayame: It's been replaced……with a T-belt (Note: A T-belt is uh... some kind of underwear. Please google it to have a better image. lol)
Ayame replaces it rustlingly.

At that moment
Suddenly, a young girl screams and draws near……triggering a flashback。

??:……Kyaaaaaa!!!
Far into the darkness a girl with white clothes is running towards Ayame。
??:Haah、haah、haaah……
Ayame:?! ……What's……wrong?Are you alone……?
??:……!
The young girl cries in exhaustion、,In the blink of an eye her face is tainted with panic
??:Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
The girl immediately screams violently and Ayame wakes up from the flashback。
Ayame: Hii!
Ayame presses herself against the floor with a 'plop'

Ayame:……Haa、haa……
Ayame:……who was that? That girl just now……

It's like the memory exists yet doesn't。
It's as if her consciousness is protecting her――

Ayame:The memory……won't come out……!
Ayame:……uu!,……nn……kuu……

……when she tries to access the protected memories、her brain throbs and she feels nauseous.
She staggers through the hallway and knocks down a decorative plant。

Ayame: Haa、haa、haa……,What……happened to me……
Ayame:,! ……nn
Ayame:! ……nngh
She makes an unpleasant face as she stared at the area between her legs。

From looking at her legs,she remembers the uncomfortable feeling
Ayame: Nnnn……,That's right、I have to replace it……the T-belt
She rethinks then starts changing the T-belt. Suddenly light from a flashlight appears。
Immediately it illuminates the room:,
Ayame:,! ……(I……It's a person!)
Ayame:! ……(I……It's a person!)
Ayame: Excuse me! Please help me!
However her companion gives no response and continues to shine light on her。(The light subtly shakes as it is aimed at her)
She is unable to see the person's face because of the strong light。

Ayame:……! It's so bright
The person's face can't be seen because of the strong light.
step、step……The person draws near。The light also approaches。

However right now she is in the middle of changing the dirtied T-belt。

Ayame:(……Not good、Right now my butt can be seen……, I should hurry and change the T-belt)
Ayame: Please wait、Right now that……!

Ayame: Umm、that radiant……!
However the person said nothing,
No reply returned
Ayame:……?,(It smells like incense……again?)
Ayame: Kyaa!

Man: Are you ok?

Ayame:(It really is a normal person……Thank goodness……!)
Ayame: Umm……umm……,I……don't know anything……
Ayame: Where is this hospital located?
Five seconds passed after she asked the question。

Ayame:(――? Did he not hear?)
She thought back upon it、

Man: Are you ok?

Ayame: Yes、umm……mm……,My head hurts.
Ayame:I don't know why I'm here. I can't remember anything……,I feel like vomiting when I try to remember
――。
Man: Are you ok?
Ayame:,……!!
Ayame:……!!
Ayame: A……ghh……

Ayame squirmed as the person struck her head。
The light went out and the man's figure is nowhere to be seen。

Man: Are you ok?
Ayame desperately ran for her life to get away from the man trying to kill her、
「Ahahahahahahaha」In the opposite direction、there was a woman in a red dress laughing madly。
In the first floor west hallway, she was unable to stand due to fear.
The west area corridor's lights is on。However the sound of footsteps and laughter were approaching。
Ayame frantically takes refuge inside the examination room.
What examination room is almost pitch black。Ayame's nervous breathing echoes。
Her breathing becomes normal after a while when the sounds died out。

Sometime later..

Ayame:(……He's gone……?)
Ayame slowly enters the corridor。

Ayame: I-I have to hurry and leave this hospital……Or I'll get killed……
Ayame: If only I can find a window which lets me see what's outside……Perhaps I can get out……

Ayame: I should……investigate

Rescuing Chiyomi:

Ayame: R-Ritsuko! ……that girl,We have to help her!
Ritsuko: It's impossible! This way won't do!Darn these limitations of old age!
Ritsuko: Aaaaah~~~Gosh!!!!!
Ayame: Waaaaa!
Ayame: Let go! Get away from her!
Ayame: Ritsuko! H-Hurry with the key……!?
Ritsuko: Wait! This thing is hard!!It's all rusty!
Ayame: Uuugh……!
Ayame:A-Are you ok?
*:Uuu……my elbow was hit, *hic*……*hic*
Ritsuko: It's open! Hurry!


*I will update this portion in a bit cause I forgot which map the event where Ayame meets Ritsuko is located.



Examining things:

A pair of men's shoes is stuck in between the elevator doors.
The doors repeatedly open and close.

Ayame: No wonder the elevator doesn't come when you press the button.

---------------

There's a sticky tar-like liquid on the floor.,It spreads all over the floor。
Continuously breathing in its smell induces symptoms of heartburn,
Its terrible stench fills the room。

--------------

On the wall, an installed vending machine is uneven and damaged.
A large quantity of canned juice spills out of it。
Ayame notices a strange kind of thirst,affecting her throat。

Ayame: Gulp……
Ayame: I want to drink but…… I didn't bring any money……

--------------

Ayame: No good……I can only get outside through the first floor,Looks like I can't.
Ayame: This is troubling……

In looking for an “Exit” Ayame approaches the west stairs on the 1st floor and enters the 2nd floor with determination。
From the guide map、there's an emergency exit noted across the 2nd floor's southeast (lower right)operating room。
Ayame decides to focus on that。

Ayame: The exit……the exit is…………ah
Ayame: Southeast on the 2nd floor、across the operating room……There's an 『Emergency Exit』

-------------

On the wall is a large picture meant to heal the patient's heart.
Cute animals and their motto are on the poster affixed on the wall。
However, there are no images of humans free of their desolate circumstances.
Instead, there are inorganic and ominous images。


Other Events:

Ayame:(What's happening……? What in the world is this……?, If this is a dream, I should hurry and wake up?)
Ayame:(……Nothing……I can't remember anything……, I feel weird……)
She can't remember her own identity, even her family。
She furrows her brows and thinks as hard as she could。
She still couldn't remember anything。

Before long, she gets off and staggers as she walks.

Ayame: Anyhow……I should find a way out……of this hospital
She leaves the hallway。

------------------------

Ayame: There are……a lot of people……
Ritsuko:……Those guys are terrible!――Look at……their clothes
Ayame:……!This hospital's mark is there
Ritsuko: These people were certainly staff members of this hospital
Ayame: That's!
Ritsuko:……A “patient”!
Ritsuko:……Looks merciless……
Ayame: L-Let's go Ritsuko. I'm starting to feel sick……

No comments: