Friday, May 8, 2015

Papina's Otaku Life Update #10: Living in the UTAU World

It's been a while since my last update, huh? I've been working on a lot of things (mostly music and game sprites).

But first off! My Corpse Party light novels finally arrived! Whee! I'm sorta confused about the timelines for them, but as far as I read the one on the left follows the events of Blood Covered. I might post up some summaries if the Heavenly Host forum members want it.



And the current game in my PSP is Persona 3 Portable! I swear this game made me experience a wide range of emotions. There should be more games with this kind of script writing.


Recent Works Released


After talking to Sango, the CV of Neko Kanochi, I decided not to switch the vocals and just keep the currently released version of the song Open Eyes for Black Diary's ending song.





Along with that, I'm also working on a voicebank to sing covers for me. I plan to make a clearer recording once I get my new condenser mic, but that'll be a few months from now. Takane Papina's voicebank won't be released until after I do 10 songs at least. I need to make sure the configurations and clips are just right.



No comments: