Thursday, May 28, 2015

Papina's Life Update #11: Gradually Getting Deeper Into The Music World



CASE 3'S iOS VERSION IS FINALLY OUT!! *tears of joy* Well, it was actually out 2 days ago and Barnabas just mentioned it to me today.

I decided to lose the 'otaku' in the title because it makes me feel bad and aware of my obsession. Well, people usually refer to it as passion, but it's an obsession to me.

Anywho, my wrist hurts from all the music editing so I'll make this quick.

Azuneko Studio Stuff

The last chapters, cases 4 & 5 will be released together. The game script is about 70% finished. I'm around halfway through the images. I'll make a post with more detail soon when my wrist doesn't hurt.

What's the next game after Black Diary? Barnabas and I have two concepts in mind. He wants to make this comedy game set in our hometown. On the other hand, I want to make a cutesy dark game inspired by Kikuo's Gomene Gomene (this game is sure to be made cause I actually already drew all the concept art and sprites lol). If you've heard of the song, then yes. Prepare for some gore. More details to come when my wrist doesn't hurt.

Recent Works

Besides Case 3 getting released, I've mostly been working on music-related things, like Takane Papina's UTAU voicebank. I remade it from scratch since I purchased the mic earlier than expected. Again, I need to make sure I didn't miss out on any bad notes from the first screening and finalize the configurations, so it will be released after I do 15-20 songs or so (right now I did 6 songs).

I've decided to do some singing myself, so I can just do the vocals myself when I compose the opening and ending songs for my games. I honestly don't think I'm THAT good, but I'll do my best to push my skills to its lvl cap.



No comments: