Saturday, October 18, 2014

Papina's Otaku Life Update #5: GigaP's Voice is Awesome x Anthology

I've been caught up doing translation work for Corpse Party mangas (Besides working on Black Diary). We just released the Eng translated first chapter of Corpse Party: Coupling x Anthology, a manga that focuses on some popular pairings from Corpse Party. The first chapter is Naho x Kibiki~ So, if you're up for reading it, it's over here.



Besides that, I've been fangirling over GigaP, his voice, and his latest album No Title! (Which was released on my birthday. OMG. It's fate! xD) I absolutely love the songs in that album~ Here's one of my favorites:


I just posted the lyrics to it too in this blog. You can have a look at them here.

If there's one light novel I would love to translate, it's Misao. I still have to obtain a copy of it though. It seems kinda lengthy, but I find the story intriguing for some reason.

I want cold somen noodles~

No comments: